Today, six days from New Year's day, I read this post:
My plans may sound like those you make when it's New Year...
Anyway, plans:
- Get a Bike and get fit
- Stop eating red meat, and return to soy and veggies
- At least 10 daily Abs
- Less Internet
- More smiles
I'm trying to keep it real, but for those things beyond my control I have a modest list of wishes:
- Stop worrying about sentimental issues
- Get all my plans done
- also I wish I can buy my controller at last
Hope this all starts working by the end of july, two months is a very decent time.
Much months later I found myself in the same job I got last year, fortunately. I'm not quitting easily since we'll be facing Miss World Crisis. In spite of that, I'll keep a niec attitude this year... why? Just because I'm so depressive and I really don't want to shoot myself this years, I've got tons of work to do.
Today is my second day at the gym, I've been for three months with my guy who is a wonderful human being who I want to marry someday, as plain as that. Seems that I finally got close to someone without being such a pain in the ass.
I do eat red meat, even more than previously and I'm still feeling ok with it, maybe that veggie stuff wasn't for me at al. I'll try this red meat lifestyle and if my health is ok I'll keep on devouring cows.
My controller isn't at home yet, and I guess it will take a while...
Anyway I've got plans. This friday I'll finally find out if I'm staying at the University I love the most or if I will be taking piano and vocal lessons these months until I get it done!!
I'm not going to quit it!
My lovely girl is now walking, we finally crossed that barrier and I'm the happiest mom on Earth right now, I'm proud of her... even if it sounds all motherly.
So, dearest Miss Crisis, I decided to face you with my best attitude, my purest love and the strenght I've hidden somewhere inside me. No hoping and no guessing, just doing and comitting.
Come on 2009, give me what you have to give and I'll be humble, I'll be your damn padawan, I'm ready!
The Constitution of Society Anthony Giddens
-
Anthony Giddens has been in the forefront of developments in social theory
for the past decade. In The Constitution of Society he outlines full
statement...
15 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment