Just an hour ago one of my best friends, Alex confessed (again) that he has a crush on me, and he asked the 'what if' question.
As I said I wouldn't ever date my best friend:
Alex says:
why?
me:
I just couldn't
you're my friend, I can't
Alex:
hehehe ok
thanks for your honesty!
Me:
Hey I love you very very much, but I wouldn't like to have anything romantic with you although I think you're wonderful, I just couldn't!
I hate this, I like him but he's starting his twenties I'm reaching thirties, he's a long way to go. He's amazing but I just don't feel like being with him. If I were younger or he was older...maybe.
OMG this sucks!
The Constitution of Society Anthony Giddens
-
Anthony Giddens has been in the forefront of developments in social theory
for the past decade. In The Constitution of Society he outlines full
statement...
15 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment